Thursday, May 6, 2021

Alum MTB Twitter

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
5.06.2021






I passed by a bike shop and learned that their store (VMP) is selling MTB alum T...er bikes for 19,600.  vs my carbon fiber which I got for P26K+     Exactly the same package except for the:   remote fork lock out,  and the  carbon fiber.  But it had Sugek cogs, Retrospect FD and RD, and crank.   How come the price difference for carbon is only P5K+

I wonder.

But the said bike brand is all over the place, it is available in many places - Tarlac, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal (Pasig City)

And in many categories:  road bike, alum MTB, alum road bike, carbon fiber road bike, titanium bikes. 

Is it the brand to watch?

The same time last 3 years ago, I got a Sava Carbon fiber for the same amount  3 x 9; but I eventually disposed off the same for being heavy and with so so groupset.  I guess the more desirable units are shod with XT, Shimano, and SRAM group sets

No comments: