Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It is a rare privilege and honor to have been part of the Urdaneta Vigan Paoay ride

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
February 12, 2018



As I looked at the T shirt that was given to me yesterday by VM Jun Vic, I realize that it is an honor, and rare privilege to have been part of that ride to Vigan and Paoay.  It wasindicated to be 297  km in all. Albeit I completed only the first day ride of 224 kms, it was to me a  very pleasant and exhilarating ride.  I finished it without feeling distressed,  without being left behind (people waiting for me  as a matter of fact, I did some of the waiting) and even managed to lead a conference last Sunday.

Congrats to the hardy group too that did almost 500 kms in two days:  Jeff, Allan, Gerry, Angel, and Peter.
Real mamaws.



No comments: