Sunday, February 25, 2018

Thank you for providing us affordable real thing bike parts and accessories

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
February 24, 2018




Yesterday and today I biked to mangga to procure bike accessories:  yesterday I got a glove with Gel pads, and two bar tapes.  I returned the other bar tape because the one who the intended beneficiary all ready has a bar tape.  I exchanged this for another glove instead.  The gloves cost me only P250.00 and my kapadyak swear by its ability to absorb vibration and lessen "manhid" numbness on long rides.

I also ordered a nice helmet. P1,500 daw

This must be the equivalent of Jetti at MoA.   These are great help to aspiring bikers who want better things in life but also would like to get more bang for their money.

Salamat po sa serbisyo ninyo to sell us great things at affordable prices...






No comments: