Thursday, March 29, 2018

Nakibasa ng Mahal na Pasion sa ExodusVille at place of kapadyak last night

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
March 29, 2018



Maundy Thursday

What did I do last night to observe Holy Wednesday?  Aside from watching the procession of images, I accepted the invitation of Mr. Joven Apran, a kapadyak to read the Passion of Jesus Christ  (Mahal na Passion)

There were several readers all ready.  After taking lugaw and fried tokwa, I started reading at 6 pm from page 72.   Holy Tuesday.   I stopped reading at page 82, at Maundy Thursday, after the aral.  It took me sometimes to get used  to the chant. Every other stanza has different rhythm.  Every second stanza on the third line you  lengthen the tone on the last word.  So probably at page 75, I used  the microphone and with all might  might tried to keep pace with other readers.   I reached the portion that  the Lord was arrested and brought before the religious leaders

I could have read more but there is Bisikleta Iglesia the following day and it starts at 5:30

I was happy with what I did.  Ikaw, nakapagbasa ka na ba ng Mahal na Pasion

No comments: