Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Be sure that your tensioner bolt is tight if you have outboard/compact crank

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
May 10, 2017
No automatic alt text available.


Yesterday, I got a tensioner bolt at Bike Parts Phil.  I got for Php 300.00 its brand is CNC 20 mm ID.   I lost the tensioner bolt fo the SAVA Mtb and the left arm fell on the road.   This is the second time this happened to me.  That is the weakness of the outboard crank.  The tensioner bolt gets loose and you lose it.  The other time, I had a machine shop make a new one for me at almost the same cost, and much lower quality.

Replacement is available at bike parts ph.

So if you lose your tensioner bolt you are assured you can find a replacement.

N. B.    After nearly a week, I lost the tensioner again.  The crank, a Sava brand must have problems

No comments: