Sunday, May 28, 2017

Praise to the bike and biker in today's ride

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
May 28, 2017

Today I had great ego shots as did my Sunday bike.  I biked to Antipolo then Teresa Morong, Cardona, Binangonan and home.  At Antipolo as I parked the Fuji bike near other MTBs, a biker Mr. Armand of Antipolo suggested that the only heavy object in that Fuji bike is the water bottle.  Another remarked that the bike could cost over P200t (well almost)

Nearing home at LLDA just before Montevideo, ascending the hill, another roadie, named Johnny from Pantok remarked that I am a strong rider for having pushed gravy from a 53 chainring (it was 50) and 17.  He was struggling with 39 x 19 or 21?

These are praises that are ego booster/trip to a biker.

Salamat po for making my day/ride

No comments: