Saturday, April 29, 2017

My bike ride to antenna this morning at San Carlos

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
April 29 2017

I rode up to SCH this morning, after passing by at Sacred Heart Parish

On the way to Tolentino, I came across Pablo tsinelas, the strong rider from Leyte who wins in competitions. Surprisingly, he was using 24 chain ring;  I was using 32 x 32 going up.  Well he left me before the water tank;   I got near other MTB riders and even passed some of them  They were in their grannies

On the way down, I met Armin  Zap (supremo) whom I learned will be doing a reverse Jarrel peak ride via Infanta  He said he will say hello to the Recyclists who are going to stay over night at Real.

I said I may not be able to join the group because of the extreme heat at around 10 am.  It is a deadly environment for an elderly because there are news of deaths

No comments: