Thursday, November 12, 2015

My bike ride yesterday, 11/11/2015

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal
Philippines, November 12,2015

Yesterday, I had cough and fever when I woke up.  I probably got it due to rain last Monday when I biked, or my biking to MoA last Sunday.  The pollution probably got me in.

Well I biked slowly using 32 front chain rin however x 13 and 15.   I raced though going up to the hill before Montevideo, at Callahan, at the stretch between  Cardona and Morong.  Then at Namay and then the hill before Lagundi and up to Lagundi.  I played speed again between Baras and Tanay.   I reached km 58, (30 km away in one hour exactly)  That means I run faster these days.

Back at Simples, I looked for Lugaw at 8:15. They were all ready closed.  Going home I passed at diversion in Cardona.  It looked easier to climb now.  Thanks to the gears.

I was home by 10 am.   It is 60 km back and forth.

No comments: