Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Long ride to San Felipe Zambales on October 30 to Nov 1, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal Philippines
October 27 2015











Gerry and Jeff invited me to join the long ride during the Undas week end -  long ride to San Felipe Zambales from here. From the Google maps, I estimate this to be 208 km.  100 km  up to San Fernando Pampanga, and 103 to San Felipe.  It is  a town past Subic:   San Narciso

Those who will join are:

Jeff
Gerry
Weng,
Angel,
Edgar
and JB.

Any more joining?

I did two 100 km training rides:   last Saturday (to Jalajala) and yesterday. to Famy.  I hope they are long enough.  I was able to bike at noon time on both occasion because as we climb to Olongapo, that will be noon time.  And that promise to be a challenge.

San Felipe Zambales







No comments: