Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bike ride today September 19, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
September 19, 2015

                                Pablo, right, aka Tsinelas practices daily and cruises on an MTB at 40 kph


                                            Pablo aka Tsinelas now wear shoes

Despite being bone tired for successive trips and appointments and arriving late due to traffic, I still rode today I however left late about 7:00 am  I was in Pisong Kape at 8:00 plus where I met Master E and Pablo Zarate (the tsinelas MTB rider but who rides fast).  On the way though, I chased a group of MTB who were fast riders. They were doing probably 30% and I overtook them at km 51 but then caught up with at KM 55.  I chase them and did the paceline up to KM 58 and then overtook me at biak na bato.  However we arrived simultaneously at Tia Carmen.

                                         Raymond, the strongest MTB rider in the group




                                                   Thumbs up for Aaron

I ate my Lugaw,at Pisong Kapeconversed a little with the MTB (they are from Pasig and those who ate at Pisong Kape were named Raymond and Aaron. Raymond said I am a fast and strong rider.

Then I rode to Jalajala but rained hard over there.   I was there at about 9:30 and the rains kept me for about 30 minutes.  I rode home at about 10 and was back to Pililla by 11:00. Ate some more:  banana coffee and ube sweet.

I stopped by Holy Angels by around 1230.  It also rained there. I stayed there until 1:00 and rode home by 2:00 pm

No comments: