Sunday, February 23, 2014

New wheelset for the Fuji Bike - now a complete expensive bike

Wheels of Happiness


                               Bike guapo


Angono, Rizal, Philippines  |  February 23, 2014

The Fuji bikes now has now  Cosmic aero wheelset.   I bought it on credit at 1/2 of its original price.  It looks guapo.  However, when I tried this for Antipolo Teresa ride, it had "sometimes"  When ever I ran over a bump, it would squeak.  I tried to oil the hub (the front hub)  it disappeared for  a while, from Morong to Binangonan.  But at convention hall of Binangonan, the squeaking (like the bearing was seizing) returned.  I put WD 40 when I got home.  Or maybe I would put some grease.  I hope that disturbing noise disappear.

But the bike looks guapo and now is drawing comments, as when I was at the Antipolo church.




My bike is now complete value for money bike:   Campagnolo groupset, Cosmic carbon wheelset, Conti (Germany tires) and Fuji SL 1 carbon frame.  The only non carbon non modern component is the rider.




No comments: