Monday, February 24, 2014

How was my climb yesterday? February 23, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal  Philippines  |  February 24, 2014

How was my ride yesterday?   It was uneventful.  I rode out at 6:50.  I rode to Antipolo using the new Cosmic aero carbon fiber wheels.  I arrived at Antipolo church at about 7:30  I caught up with the gospel.  And the priest mentioned Napoles and the other love of people why such things happen.

After mass, I biked to Morong.  But along the way, the front wheel hub squeaked and malfunctioned.  It was as if the brakes were rubbing into the rims.  It disappears after sometime, and appears whenever I hit a bump.  I looked for 2T oil, and finally motor oil.  When I was in Binangonan near te convention center, the squeak reappeared.

I wonder why.  

No comments: