Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I did two night rides: yesterday and today

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal  Philippines  |  February 19, 2014

I rode yesterday to Callahan,  Cardona at about 5 pm,  I caught up with Edgar, riding up slowly near the ice plant.  I tried to ride up maybe 22 to 25 kph.  Darkness caught with me.  There my led flashlight came in handy.  I tried to use the 50 chain ring and at 15 and rode hard.  This is to train my legs for hard ride.  I am trying to catch up with lost time for rides.  I kinda of getting heavier due to 2 weeks of non biking:  first two weeks of February due to teaching assignments

Today I rode much later at 5:30.  But I rode only up to Montevideo.  By the time I was there it was kind of dark and the jeepneys were wild.   God bless always our rides. 

No comments: