Monday, May 6, 2013

Our ride today May 5, 2013

Real Cyclists

Rizal  PHL    |  May 6, 2013

                                    Talking about the bikes at Maybancal barangay hall

I set out this morning at almost 7 am.  I had to get back by 10 to go a mall sale that promised up to 70% discounts.  I went a while to the Sacred Heart parish where i met the throng of faithfuls who just finished the  6 am mass.

Then as I was riding I saw Ben whom I caught up at Tagpos.   At Bilibiran, Pres Luis was beside us and we rode up to Cardona.  I broke the wind up to Callahan and downhill he overtook me.  I was behind by about a l00 meters until Morong.  Ben caught up with me at Morong but left him before Namay.

We had breakfast at Simples lugawan.

Before 8, I decided to go home.  But Ben joined me and we both agreed that we would go via Teresa.
However the Recyclists went too via Teresa.  We rested at the Teresa junction and had Gatorade (the P15 size).  Ben and I again went ahead and waited at China.

At China, we learned that Master broke again his spoke (he should really respoke to 36;  his bike has only 24 spokes at the rear -  the spokes break because of his weight)

Ben and I went ahead so that I could be home by 10 am.   We did.


                                     Bike display at Maybancal barangay hall


                                          The Taytay riders

No comments: