Sunday, May 12, 2013

Recyclists Ride today May 12, 2013 attending the wake of Rommel's brod

Real Cyclists

Rizal  PHL   May 12, 2013


 At Lagundi  -  BANAYAR (BANAYAD - SLOW)

As I have told earlier, I did not join the guys who went to Tagaytay.  I simply wanted to bike for a short period and avoid the hot time of the day.  I wanted to be back by 10.00 am.  So after visiting the Sacred Heart church in Tayuman, I rode up to Morong.  At Maybancal, I was shooed off to continue biking up to Pisong Kape in Pililla.

After a brief stop in Pisong Kape we biked up to OL (overlooking ) at Bugarin.  I biked up to KM 66 to add some mileage.. Then back to Simples Lugawan, and stop at URS Binangonan and then to Smith in Bo San Pedro in Angono, Rizal


 Edgard and Joel


Past Lagundi, going to Baras;  trio of Joel Edgar and  Master

                                Archie, Joel and Nolite at OL


                                 Jeff, Luis and Choco2 at OL


                              Armin, Jess, and Nolite

                                   MTB biking group at OL


                                We had buko at OL


                               Archie and the buko


 Group picture of Recyclists at Maybancal






No comments: