Sunday, April 14, 2013

I biked lightly and took pictures of air pollution at C6 April 14, 2013

Real Cyclists

Rizal Philippines April 14, 2013

I biked lightly today.  I first went to C6 at Napindan to take pictures of the Metro Manila air pollution   It is no wonder then that Mandaluyong Pasig and Taguig bikers congregate at Morong and Rizal every week end;  they will get weaker and sick if they bike at their places. (And may even die young.) 

Then I proceeded to Antipolo church.  I am surprised that the climb to Antipolo did not seem so hard and challenging anymore.  I took the Fibertex portion at 39 x 17 gear and the Beverly portion at 39 x 21.  I did not have to grunt so hard anymore.  I overtook at least 6 mountain bikers.  (And you call that light biking?)

At Antipolo church, I met VM and Jayjay.  I caught the blessing  portion of the mass;  and then the next mass started with the archbishop saying the mass.  Then Weng arrived.  I was not able to take their pictures because the camera batteries were all ready exhausted.

I left soon after to go home so that I will get home before it became hot.  I overtook a group of Taytay bikers descending near Fibertex and at SM. Hmm not that old yet..

No comments: