Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The runners/cyclists shall not be cowed by the Boston Marathon explosions

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal Philippines  |  April 16, 2013

Latest video form Al Jazeera on Boston bombing

I saw from Al Jazeera the interview about the reaction of runners to the Boston Marathon explosion.  The London Marathon, one of the twin marathons of Boston Marathon shall be held as scheduled.  The runners shall not be intimidated.  That is the spirit of runners.  No fear.

I earlier posted a poem for navy seals   Act of Valor asking whether biking is an act of valor.
Shall we be prevented by this act of terrorism vs athletes?

I think not.  Should we?  I have crashed several times (one even seriously) and my wife and children have talked me out of cycling.  I persisted.  Because when you got to go you got to go.  And when it is not yet your time,..... 

No comments: