Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Unfortunate incident - I crashed at the EDSA central fx terminal while waiting for a ride!

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal PHL   |   April 23, 2013

It was an unfortunate accident a week ago.  I was waiting for my ride home after a meeting in Makati;  the waiting for the ride all ready took 1 hour and I had to go to the bathroom.  As I was going to the bathroom, I tripped  while walking in a dark portion of the terminal.  Both of my knees hit the asphalt first;  I skidded and the force tore my denim pants and had scratches on my two knees (two hood  - "tuhod" - Tagalog for knees)

It was unfortunate if not stupid.   My daughter advised me that if magnets are good for the health, I should regularly put magnets over my eyes.  Hahaha. Maybe my eyes are failing.

May be, may I suggest that the Greenfields management either must close this terminal or improve it:

l.  Put more shelter and build  this as a proper terminal;

2.  PUT MORE LIGHTS

3.  PROVIDE SECURITY

I understand many malls and complexes provide terminals as a way of driving traffic to their sites

No comments: