Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Diet Colas Lower Sperm Count and and Lead to Miscarriage?

Bike and Save the Earth

I am unable to blog on rides because I just came from abroad.  However, I could share articles on health issues that I read from newsfeeds.

Colas could be bad for fertility of jorgeusbikers!

l.  The most immediate concern for bikers is that it lowers sperm count?!  That is bad.  For women taking diet colas, it could increase the risk of miscarriage. Beware

2. Diet colas hasten ageing;

3.  Bad for the teeth;

4,  Induces osteoporosis;

5.  Bad for cardiovascular health

6.  Can cause pancreatic cancer.

7.  Leads to type 2 diabetes

8.  Leads to obesity

9.  Increases risk of stroke or heart attacks

Diet Colas Link to Strokes and Heart Attacks

Looks pretty scary?  Especially for me because I take a lot of diet colas.  It is the only soda I can drink because of elevated blood sugar.  However, I have to give it up.

We take a lot of sodas during rest or post ride.

It is something to be cautious about.

colas_soft_drinks could be bad for health

No comments: