Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hill climbs with Sava Ti

Wheels of Happiness


Rizal Philippines
July 30, 2017

I had 3 hill climbs this week SAVA ti:  2x  Eastridge;   and once for Antenna San Carlos Heights last Tuesday.   And they looked easy for me, because I merely used the low gears.   I was able to climb the sites using only 32 chain rings and max of 36 for the sprocket

I have two other MTB:   a SAVA 580 carbon fiber and Mosso Falcon 4. But this one is the best so far.  It was a good buy

I learned from the video at You Tube that you do not have to over exert nor race going up because you can blow out and not finish the climb.  At East ridge yesterday, a young MTB rider had to stop often and said it was his first time.   Going down was perilous:  the roads which were moss filled were difficult to negotiate going down hill:  the tires skid and the bike despite the knobby was difficult to control - you could ditch anytime. But thanks God,these were uneventful climb and descent

No comments: