Sunday, July 2, 2017

Bike Ride today, July 2, 2017

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
July 2, 2017

I started out 6:00 am today to catch the start of the mass at Sacred Heart. and had a chance to kiss the hand of  the  Parish Priest. And then caught up with Min Zap and Pres Luis in Bilibiran, but they left me at Binangonan Convention Center.  I had my Mosso MTB with XT group set, and was riding at  42 x 13 just o keep up.  But I lose out to their higher gears. I bet, I would have arrived later on by not more than 2 minutes.

We met the other Recyclists there:at Simples Lugawan    Netoy, Engr June, Joel, Peter A (who paid for my lomi) Master E, and Ed de los Reyes. (7 days)  He said he got better but it does not seem so.

Simples Lugawan looks like a garden setting and looks more charming to eat Lugaw there.   The owner said that the new smaller location (their former place was knocked out due to road widening) did not diminish the number of their customers

On the way back I rode up the diversion using 32 x 23.   So I get more confidence in climbing steep roadlike the Cardona diversion.

It seems that my Mosso fork Suntour lock is not working.  The seat too  is not properly set and I had trouble with my pedaling stroke.


No comments: