Thursday, March 6, 2014

I did two rides today: one was am, and the other was a night ride March 6 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  Philippines   |  March 6, 2014

I did two rides today:

1.  one was am ride to Morong Rizal at 6:20 am and back via the Diversion road ending at 8:00

2.  pm run to Marikina City (to John Wilkes bike shop) at 4:00 pm after Boyeth of Haoooh regrease  the hubs of the Cosmic aero wheelset, ending at 6:50.

Am ride.  I started at 6:20 after passing briefly at Sacred Heart Parish.  I tried to do a 50 x 15 gear on the way to Cardona and Morong.  I did Callahan though at 50 x 21 doing rapid pedalling.   On the way back I passed through the diversion road.  However, I eased up on the gear doing it 34 x 23.  Without other riders, it was quite easy.  No heavy breathing.

Pm ride .  From Haooh I biked through MEG and floodway.  I was at Ligayas by 4:45 and at John Wilkes by 5:00 pm.  John Wilkes sold to me the Exustar cleats for only P350.00 and Shimano for P650.00 and paid them by card.  I paid P50.00 to the mechanic to install the Exustar cleat to my carbon fiber Scott shoes.  He pitied the old cleats which was pretty beaten up.  I had coffee at McDo at Marcos Hiway and biked starting at 6:00 pm via the Imelda hi way.  The traffic was heavy.  at junction, at Brookside and Tikling.  I was home though by 6:50.  I think it was  strong  fast ride home



No comments: