Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I was out of shape in my last Sunday ride March 23 2014

Wheels of Happiness

My Saturday schedule was not loaded hence I was able to bike last Sunday.  I rode the GTS bike and I wore the shoes with cleats.  However, the BB seemed to have clicking sound.  It appeared when we went to Ternate. And I did not have the opportunity to get rid of the click.

VM and Armin caught up with me at Mambog, and then Richard.  Armin and VM got rid of me at the hillclimb to Mambog.  Richard and I were together.  Richard went and surged ahead of me at Callahan and left me going downhill.  He disappeared till Morong.

We had our usual buchi and lugaw and there saw again the other Recyclists:   Jess, Gerry Y, Gerry Cataps, VM Armin, Joel.  Afterwards we rode to Pisong Kfape.  Up to km 50, I kept pace with w the peloton and went even with the group of choco2 who rode ahead of everybody.  But going uphill, Imelted and seemed to have lost energy.  And I did not see their backs up to Pisong Kape.  It was very embarrassing.   But that was coming to me because I did not have enough mileage.

I went up to Bugarin to gain mileage and I hope I can recover the strength and endurance

Everybody is preparing to ride to Subic.  I do not quite know the details but they say it is on April 6, 2014. I do not know if I will wait at Dau or go home to ride with the group.  Or are they starting from Angono

No comments: