Saturday, June 9, 2018

Heavy rains met this biker this morning coming back from Pililla

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 8, 2018

It was raining at dawn and fortunately  rains stopped at around 6:30 and so I biked to Pililla.(Up to km 58)
It was cloudy and was a good day to bike.  The roads though had  puddles of water all ready and soiling my jersey, helmet, hair and bike

From Pililla, there  was no rain yet.  It started to have light drizzle in Baras and stopped when I was in Maybancal.  At the highway between Morong and Cardona, the rains really poured.

As I was climbing LLDA, the water cascaded down like a river....I nearly crashed onto steel bars/beams carried by a tricycle that had stopped and its cargo was blocking the highway.  He was not very visible because the flags/warning he  had was small was not brightly colored... And visibility because  of the  heavy rain was poor.

Will I get sick because I got drenched by heavy rains while biking.  Let us see.

No comments: