Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Does S works bike really work?

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 20, 2018

Image result for specialized venge vias

Today I am 67 years old.  I will just stay home today.

Yesterday, I biked up to km 58, 31 km away from home. That is all ready Pililla. I only planned to ride up to Morong.  Why did I end up riding that long.?

Because in Morong a young long legged  rider on a Bianchi XR4 overtook me just after the  Morong Gas station.  Of course, this post wanted to test if S works really work.  Just before Laguna junction. this rider overtook  the Bianchi XR4 Oltre and sustained the distance ahead by a some 100 meters until km 51 when the latter overtook this rider again.   I caught up with him just before the ascent to the Baras Tanay boundary (km 52)  but when we crested he overtook me again. That was the original target destination. And so I just let him go.

The cooling down period took me up to km 58 hahaha.

Conclusion:  when driven hard, S works bike really works


No comments: