Friday, May 4, 2018

Pros and Cons of Vias Venge

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
May 4, 2018

For every new bike that you buy, every upgrades, there are positive (PROS) and negative features (CONS)
that  you observe... For instance with regards to Vias Venge S works that I acquired.  I experienced both pride and regrets.

Pros:

1.  It is a handsome show bike;  it is loaded with Peter Sagan imagery and performance;
2.  It looked sharp and fast

Cons:

1.  It is heavy;
2.  Its ride is harsh
3. The assembly especially with regards to the cabling was challenging.  The mechanic had 3 tries all ready to get it perfect:  first on May 1, and then yesterday, May 3.   As of today, the front brake is not working.

I was not joking when I saw a Colnago Concept bike carbon frame that  sold for P25 k.  I would have taken than instead.  I could have assembled this myself... It had BB 30 frameshell on it.  

No comments: