Monday, June 30, 2014

Choco2 said Jorgesubiker rode well and strong yesterday.

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   |  June 30, 2014

                          Jorgeusbiker Gerry and Aspog

Choco2 our great teen age protege who tried out for the Philippine Olympic team last Tuesday,  June 24 2014  (he did not make it though because of hard hill climbs at Kaybiang and Nasugbu side. -- but we are truly proud and blessed we had a Philippine Olympic team material)  said I rode strong yesterday.  I do not know if he was kidding me.




But I noticed that I kept up with the peloton from Sacred Heart to Morong.   I overtook Joel and Jun Vic who were at the pace line 3x from Morong to Pisong Kape.  I think they were doing 45 kph.   Going up Bugarin, I tried several times to overtake Val and VM.  I lost out at OL and could not catch up with them at km 67 and 68.   Left out at Mabitac, I sucked the wheel for about 3 km from Mabitac to Sta Maria a Mt Bike and roadie tandem.  On the way back, from Pangil to Mabitac I was with the peloton.  And at Bugarin, I even left some guys

I finished the contract too:    Green Lantern and Jun Verchez rode the service vehicle.

Thanks for the kind words Choco2

N.B.   Idol pala had very big low gears: 31 and 34 coupled with his 53 chain ring. So he rode well in Marchos Highway going up to Baguio

                      Ed the "Idol" king of the Mountains

No comments: