Sunday, September 9, 2012

I biked to/via Antipolo today September 9, 2010

Biking and health

For the first time, I biked again to Morong via Antipolo.  I overtook many bikers;  I left behind a biker from Taguig C5 at Marymount Seminary and several others. Only a couple who were ascending Antipolo at 53x 19 left me behind.

I stopped awhile at Antipolo church and heard the gospel on Epheta. (open up)

And then biked down to Teresa and Morong.  The 30 minute ride from Morong to Teresa took only l5 minutes descending.

I arrived at Maybancal at about 8:15 (Simples Lugawan) and was full of bikers from Taytay.

The Recyclists who were there:   Joel, Amigo, Tito, Tommy, Papa Rick, Edgar, Master, Ben, and June Francisco (it was his first time to bike again in so many months and he said gained  9 lbs)

It is nice to see you again guys

I was home by 9:15 am.

No comments: