Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rode up to Bugarin today.

Biking and health

I built up my mileage today.  I biked up to Bugarin Pililla.  For the past two weekends, I biked up to Morong and went around Teresa.

Those who joined the ride today, August 26, 2012 were:   Allan, Gerry Cataps, Tito, Joel, Master Edwin, Tommy, Edgar,  and Ado Gonzaga.

I left at 6:30 and arrived at Morong about 7:10.  Diego was all ready there and just after I arrived excused himself for his Sunday service.  They Joel, Ado came, Gerry Alan and then the guys from Taytay.

We left Manang Simple at a little before 8:00 and were in Pisong Kape by  8:15.  I paced from Morong to Pisong Kape (passed 2 other groups)

We were at overlooking by 9:00 and I went up further to Bugarin.  I went down by a little before l0 and fortunately they waited at Maybancal by l030 we were together going home.

We had some softdrinks at Binangonan near Titos place.

We were  at home by 11:15

No comments: