Sunday, October 23, 2011

Round Laguna Lake Ride Today, Oct 23, 2011

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

We did a round Laguna ride today almost 200 km with Gerry (Cataps Angel and me) Although we started late and had a breakdown, we still were able to arrive at 5 pm.

We decided we will go at 7:40 and we were at Bugarin at 8 45 am; at Mabitac by 9:l5 and Pakil by 9:45. We had pansit, softdrinks and buns at Manay pansitan we met some Valle verde bikers with top of the line bikes. I remember PJ and John. And I gave my blog address. We were at Pagsanjan by ll and were at Pakil by ll:30 we had buko there and my bike wheels would not rotate because I broke a spoke. It was a bad wobble and I had to find a bike repair guy who charged me P50.00 for the job (mahal he did not give me a spoke) but I could bike up to speed (only 25 kph jeje) We left Pila by l2:l5 and were at Los Banos by l:00 where he had a P49.00 lunch at Inasal. Inasal lunch. That is great. We left at l:30 pm.

We were at Sta Rosa by 3 00 pm, 330 at San Pedro and at C6 by 4:l5 and Taytay by 4:45. We admired ourselves while we emptied bladder for having gone around that big wide Laguna lake. at such a relaxed pace and having done it on time. I arrived at Angono at 530. I could have still gone to mass. But I was bone tired for this effort.

Just to think that I arrived at l0 pm last night from Iloilo. Wow Was I tough?! At 60?

Are we the LAke RIDERS?


View Larger Map

No comments: