Thursday, July 7, 2011

Travel to Seoul Korea

Sorry guys, I missed our ride.  Was in Seoul Korea since June 30; I just arrived in Manila at 2:00 am yesterday.  Did not have much exercise there.  I attended a conference of educators held by PACIBER.  I did not see many bikers there in Seoul. Here are some pictures:


                                            Bikeshare at Samsung Electronics Museum


                                              

                                              Posing with Bust of  Founding CEO of Samsung



                                                   With CEO of KB banking group in Korea


                                                  Pose below the Seoul Tower: spectacular



                                                   Bikeshare At Imperial Palace in Seoul Korea


                                                           My Youngest Daughter

No comments: