Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Carbon Fiber Bike with CAMPY Parts

I have always believed that bikes are the same.  So before, I had five low cost bikes which I rotated in using.However, a lot of fellow bikers have been upgrading their bikes and going for carbon.  So one day, one the heck'  I upgraded a low cost fuji aluminum cum carbon with as full carbon fuji sl l. and fitted it with ultegra group set.  I did not use it for quite a while.  Because  I was afraid I would crash or would be embarrassed if I would be left behind in an expensive bike.

So not conntent, as we all are I had campagnolo, bought second hand at a fraction of what it cost him before (he upgraded into ll speed.  I was used to using Shimano group set and I was amazed that Campy, expensive as it was is a piece of art.  Lightweight, beautifully designed and made of composite titanium and carbon fiber.Wow,  It can steal your breath away.  And you can shift effortlessly and smoooothly.  The front derailleur has 4 postion for trim.  Wow thats what you call the ultimate bike:   carbon fiber with campy group set.

No comments: