Saturday, November 4, 2017

Nolite Sulit celebratef his 64th birthday today with the Recyclists

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
November 4, 2017

Nolite Sulit celebrated his 64th birthday today in his new place in Kalayaan together with the Recyclists today.  There were about 15 who arrived from Simples Lugawan in Morong Rizal at about 10:30 this morning.

Some of the important visitors included Engr. June, Papa Ric (who still bikes at the age 85) and Edgar (7 days)

   I arrived at 1230 because I still went to work.  The good thing was I had pansit and cake.  They didn't

I learned this birthday celebration from Vhen Apran whom I rode alongside from Tayuman to Montevideo   He said that Meong will text me when he reached Morong.  Meong texted me but I was busy with the meeting.

No comments: