Sunday, November 5, 2017

Di natuloy Kay Biyang ride to Ternate Cavite, Kay Manang na lang... dahil sa rains

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
November 5, 2017

The proposed ride to Kay Biang in Ternate Cavite (boundary of  Cavite Batangas tunnel) did not materialize today because of the non stop rains since last night.  As for me, I had lbm;    had 3 before I left, had another one at Sacred Heart Church.

I came across a group of Fixie riders (4) in front of Grandspan. One had a flat, and could not fix it since they do not have portable pump.  I waited for them and said they would  just tag along towards Bugarin.  But since they have superior gear ratios, they left me at Pantok..

It was my hard gear today, and tried to ride up hills, including  Montevideo and Callahan at 44 x 17.  It was hard and I had to stand.  Near the entrance of diversion, I saw Jeff, Alan and  Pres Luis having a drink/snacks.  They said they came all ready from Pisong Kape.  (I started about 7:30 all ready).  It was 9:30 all ready.  Gerry they said and another one went up Bugarin and said they would wait for Gerry Then Edgard came and he said he would bike to Morong to buy a capacitor for his aircon motor.   The shop was closed today or could have transferred to Sumulong St.   We split ways near the old municipal hall and I turned back going home.   The trio were no longer there  when I reached the former spot where I met them.

Was home by 11:00 am

No comments: