Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I finally got paid for the bike I sold on installment

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
September 5, 2017

Good news!   After several months of follow up and worrying that I lost a 50% of installments on the SARS bike I sold to a young buyer, I found his father and him at our office yesterday.  He paid P12.000 for the balance of the amount due on amortization for the bike.   He said he had difficulties before on the dialysis of his lolo.   The last payment was supposed to be in June.  And now he finally landed a job as a cartoon animator that does business with Warner Bros and Disney.  Great.

I thought I totally lost trust on people I meet, or young bikers who would try to get some of bikes on terms. But no more selling of bikes nor parts on terms.

Thanks God

No comments: