Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hard training yesterday and today using the SAVA titanium MTB

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
August 21, 2016

Today, I am supposed to join the group of Armin Zapanta ride to Tagaytay,  But he called it off because of the rains.  They will to to San Mateo instead.  But I did not join.

Yesterday, I rode up to SCH via gate 2. That is a hard and steep climb.  I shifted to 24 of the chain ring x 28.  I accomplished the ride without much difficulty.

Today I rode to Morong.  These were the hard stuff  I did today.

1.  I rode with Sec Noe and did some intervals while biking with him.  I waited for him at the summit near Montevideo, and then Callahan. He said he could not keep up.

2.  Gerry Y passed me at boundary of Morong and Cardona and I chased and passed him before reaching the municipal hall of Morong.

3.  I rode up diversion with 42 x 32 gear. (I rode the SAVA titanium)  I thought that I had the 32 2nd chainring

4.  Two fixie young riders passed me at Calumpang but I was able to chase and pass them near URS.  So I was perspiring profusely after this mini race.

I guess these stuff make me a fitter and stronger rider.

No comments: