Saturday, March 14, 2015

Injured heel did not deter my biking today March 14, 2015

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines  |  March 14, 2015

It is Saturday we have work today but I excused myself from work.  My goal was to bike only as far as Morong because my heel which I injured last Saturday has not healed -  it had deep cuts after a screen door ran after me.

So as I went out, Richard saw me and he said he had to go to the plaza to accompany lady MTB to SCH. So I left him.  I went for a while to Sacred Heart Parish to say a little prayer for my safety.  On the way, Jess V caught up with me.  Soon Nolite.  They added pace as we passed by the Convention Center.   We passed and Meong and Victor and then they were completely gone after they crested near Montevideo.

I was not able to chase them.  Victor passed by the Cardona bypass and met him at the Y.  Well I was able to outsprint him. And I had to stop before the Market because my heel hurt.

On the way back, I saw Meong, Jimmy,  then the group of Richard, Alan, Pangskie  and Vhen in that order.  Well I think it was a good ride.  I had 3 anaerobic sprints, including one at  Callahan.  I rode heavy gears going up back at Callahan and LLDA.

No comments: