Sunday, May 27, 2012

It was close...

Biking and good health


                       

I nearly got sideswiped by a Binangonan Cainta Jeep UDL 887 white paint at Bilibiran and was witnessed by Amigo, whom I rode with early going back home, and a biker from Sunnyvale 3 (I was the developer of that subdivision).  It was that close;   maybe just 0.5 mm and I was just waiting for the fall and the crash to happen.  For only PHP 8 fare, the young jeepney driver can afford to injure me and cause my disability! Wow.  How could he?  He can choose to give me a wide berth

And just to think that the opposite lane was clear.  Paging TMG LFTRB, PNP.  Let us discipline these maniacs on the road.  I can not  make "Isumbong kay Tulfo" or T3 because they are busy with Santiago and Claudine.

When can we stop such homicidal and irresponsible behavior on the road?  Are these jeepney drivers a.  flaunting their TODA size (that they can violate the law?) b,  or that is from their own free choice or c.  the enforcers are not l00% to their job?   Take your pick.

There is a limit on how we can be safe riders.  The others are not.

No comments: