Thursday, February 2, 2023

Were you paid?

Wheels of Happiness

One of the frequent questions being posed to me by kapadyaks is whether the network paid me for the #400kilometro  # padyaktobicol.  They allege that the network made a lot of money on the advertiser not to mention the million others at you tube   

I answered no.   The network made sure that I signed a waiver as to the rights to the video and probably talent fee, and accidents just in case   The pundits said that it difficult to get a  senior biker to do that for free Maybe bike for 100 km but 400 km   

I said I biked for personal glory and self satisfaction.  I reached  my goal I got some publicity.  I got free food and accommodation and transpo going home.  

That is enough  Thank  your sir Mam

Although this post noted that the researcher and the host no longer communicated with this post
although initiatives are done to dm or text.    


No comments: