Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Testing the Pinarello F10, and the Campagnolo Bora Two wheelset at the Real Long ride

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
August 28, 2018






The long ride last August 26 -27, 2018 to Real was the opportunity to test the efficacy and durability of my newest project Pinarello F10, Campagnolo Bora Wheelset and the  Campy Record 11 speed GS.  The bike passed with flying colors

The frame was light, the wheelset was slippery and very low in friction.  For some up and down hills, I could free wheel and climb another hill without pedalling. Climbing up in the right gears was effortless.  If I were younger, they would not be able to pass me.

Downhill, the cricket sounding free wheel was great.   The  Campy brakes were responsive and I could counter steer.  The 28 wide tires that expanded well beyond the 25 mm of the rim functioned like MTB tires contributing to stability when cornering and even buzz less riding of pebbled roads.

I could catch up with leaders,  even on hills and most especially on flats.  My back did not ache despite the slammed postureof the bike.

Over all I was happy and very satisfied with this bike set up.   Recommended to friends and acquaintances

(To the supplier I said that with payment, I am still doing the test drive and doing the marketing for him with this post)

                                               Team Sky bike









No comments: