Thursday, August 23, 2018

Smooth bearing for Bora wheelset shod by F10, mahaba matagal ang free wheel downhill

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
August 23, 2018






The short ride I planned today took me until Pililla Km 58 or 62 km out and back. I planned to ride only till Maybancal

What was the reason? Well, it seems to me that the wheelset, the Bora Campy Two I have on the F10 works very well.  As Joel had said madulas bukod sa tunog mayaman (cricket sound)

I tried riding down a hill to test how far it goes.   From Baras Tanay boundary going home Km 52, I tried free wheeling.  The bike stopped  some 50 meters short of Km 51.  From atop the hill of KM 51, I freewheeled to KM 50 this time 100 meter short.  Imagine freewheeling for 900 meters

I tried a sprint on flat. After sprinting for 10 seconds on flat from km 57,  I tried to reach km 58.  The bike stopped some 150 meters form km 58. That makes the bike very efficient, I save a lot of watt power and enable me to enjoy my ride.



















May bago silang model WTO. Essentially the same:   ceramic bearing, U type not v as in Bora one.
WTO is just ramble of TWO (hindi ba) Wheel Technology Optimized.  Kita mo parang Pinoy sa naming
(GMA, PNoy, Du30 galing nating magbuo ng acronym)   Marketing game talaga

No comments: