Saturday, July 28, 2018

Comparison of Michelin Pro4 and Continental GP 4000 2

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
July 28, 2018



I had a debate in mind which tires to fit into the  carbon wheelset that I just got.   Conti GP 4000 which was quoted by John Wilkes at P2,700 or the Michelin Pro 4 quoted by Lifecycle at P2,500.  The favor tips in favor of Michelin Pro 4 because of the lesser rolling resistance compared to Conti.

I consulted VM on this and he said decide.  We do not know the longevity and durability of  Michelin. Since he lent me an unused set of Conti priced at P2,500 I settled for this.

How about you? Would you go for Conti - the tried and  tested or new advanced Michelin Pro 4?

In this comparison, lamang ang GP 4000 II mas magaan mas lower ang rolling resistance ng Conti.  Tama ang choice ko?

Michelin Pro 4 Service Course road bike tire on a rolling resistance test machine

No comments: