Sunday, November 13, 2016

I could bike and blog again

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
November 13, 2016

Despite some controversial news that came out last week (Trump win, SC approval on Marcos burial at the LBNMB) is had something to be happy about.  After weeks of difficulty of having double vision due to eye infection,, my vision returned to normal since Wednesday.  Last Saturday, I tried biking for 10 km and I was able to do this safely.

This morning I rode 20 km.  To top it all, I was able to sprint, ride at pace and even overtook some riders.  (One that I overtook at Bilibiran, reached the convention center when I was going back from Montevideo.

This noon, I tried my hand blogging again.  Welcome my friends.

For some unknown reason, the number of page views went up by a factor of 5 while I was absent from the blog

No comments: