Monday, June 17, 2024

Growing popularity of running, duathlon, triathlon

Wheels of Happiness

This post often see events:  running, duathlon, triathlon.   And those practicing along roads and hills.

I could not join the running craze again because of all ready damaged knee tendon   Started running in 1985, after my father died, since his EENT said that the only way to overcome cancer and live long is by exercising.  He ran the Boston Marathon and he graduated from Harvard.  And posted in his clinic is not his Harvard Diploma but him finishing the Boston Marathon..   And so I started running:  joining 5k, 10 k, 21 k and 42 k   I experienced  training of run of 30 km or more.  Did not join ultramarathon though.

Then moved to trekking, 4x4, and lately biking.    I stayed long in biking because of good company and great destinations.   

No comments: