Sunday, July 14, 2024

Climbed long and steep roads of Ynares avenue at Binangonan; I was able to handle this without "tulak"

Wheels of Happiness

I had an appointment with an agent this morning who said he would show me a property at Kasinay.  I biked through Quarry Road and went up via Ynares Avenue.  You turn right after passing through Sunnyvale 2.

I broke my chain on my way up here the first time.   Its only 200 meters ascent.  So it has been awhile since and never really tried to climb this.  The road look unbikeable to me.  I had a road bike with me and its largest cog was only 34t. 

But climbed I did and there was no tulak.   

Then the agent did not come on time and he was late for 20 minutes>  I did two laps from Barangay Hall to Kasinay Macamot intersection twice.  And if you have gone this way, this place is a place to practice your climbing skills

Kinaya.   Hindi sumuko






No comments: