Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Vid on seniors - how to live up to 100, signs that you are?

Wheels of Happiness

I am now 73 and I want to know whether I can live up to 80 or beyond  These are signs:

1.    Mind your diet.  Eat healthy food
2.    Optimism
3.    Have plenty of friends
4.    Having hobby
5.    Keep your mind sharp and busy
6.    Exercise/physical activity

As for me:
1.  I do daily 50;  So  I have some arm, chest and thigh muuscles
2.  I post in blog to keep my mind busy;   I read up to 10 net articles daily and post this in a journal
3.  Am still active in setting up business, solving business problmes.
4.  I bike 2x-3x a week, I do hard rides up hill or interval using big ring
5.  One of my hobbies is repairing bike.   I makes my mind sharp and fingers flexible.

How about you?


No comments: