Friday, April 24, 2015

Biking through the Cardona bypass (diversion road) again (2x during the week)

Wheels of Happiness

April 24, 2015

Yesterday was the birthday of my late father

Yesterday, I rode back from Morong via the diversion road in Cardona.  Despite the fact that I had a 27 sprocket I managed to climb this using 25 sprocket with 39 chain ring.  I went anaerobic (hingal hingal kalabaw) but it was easier than last Sunday since I was going back by 7:30 am.

Last Sunday, we rode the diversion road with the tropang Recyclists at 10:30 and it was hot at that time.  Pangskie did not join and 3 (that included me) were left behind.  (Two others were last and I understand one had to walk)

Biking up steep grades make one stronger and prepare us for the May 1 ride to Nasugbu

No comments: