Sunday, July 23, 2017

Bike ride today, July 23, 2017 to Bugarin; rode together with Gerry and Vhen

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
July 23, 2017

Image result for sava titanium road bike review

Sava Ti Bike at Ali Express

I rode to Bugarin today. I brought out my Sava Ti.(MTB)   On the way from Tayuman to Morong, I rode with Gerry Cataps. We tried to chase a roadie with white and blue Jersey.  I overtook him for a while in Cardona, but he overtook me at Callahan and so with Gerry.   We had lugaw in Morong   and those who came were:  Alan, Netoy and and  Echo (long time no see)  We decided we would ride to OL.   And so we rode together with Taytay riders.   I did not see much of Gerry, but I remember overtaking Alan.  And towed  Gerry for a while.  At Baras hill, the tropa overtook me and may be they were ahead by about 500 meters at Pililla.  I did not see Gerry  and Alan but later on I saw them  going down all ready at km 67.

I rode up to km 68 (Bugarin na) and at heavy gear.   42 x 18 to 28.    That was a hard ride on a big chain ring.   On the way back I saw Vhen.  He said he was chasing me from Morong, and then from Pisong Kape to Bugarin and from OL up to  km  57 of Pililla.  We rode together alternating tranco.  We had some buko and turon at store near the intersection of diversion and road from Cardona.  We met many Mambog riders there.

However at  Binangonan Convention Center rain started to fall, and we had to seek shelter from the rains, after being exposed to very hot environment. We spent about 30 minutes for two episodes or rain.  We were home by 12 noon

No comments: